1. Horse advertising is limited ONLY to AL KHAMSA ARABIANS. We accept some horse-related and non-horse advertising that is consistent with the interests of Al Khamsa, its breeders, and its supporters.
2. We assume no responsibility for copy taken over the telephone, corrections taken over the phone, OR handwritten copy. Please type your copy or send copy and corrections by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Materials are sent at sender’s risk, but all reasonable care will be taken to safeguard your ad materials.
4. If you wish to have your photographs or other ad material returned to you, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
5. Advertisers are solely responsible for all costs/damages resulting from their ad message.
6. While the Khamsat takes steps to assure the correctness of material it publishes and does not intentionally overlook incorrect material in advertisements, the responsibility of the contents of each advertisement belongs to the parties furnishing advertising copy for this magazine.
7. The Khamsat assumes no responsibility for the terms and conditions under which an individual photographer may have made a photograph available for publication as part of an advertisement appearing in the Khamsat. Photographer consent forms are not required. However, we encourage crediting the photographer and accept internal signatures.
8. The Khamsat reserves the right to reject any advertisement for any reason without liability.
9. Advertisers grant Al Khamsa, Inc. the right to use their ads in reprints of the Khamsat in print and electronic form.
10. Specific policies regarding payment, guidelines for submission, and limits to Al Khamsa liability are published in each issue of the Khamsat and are subject to change at the pleasure of the Editorial Board and Al Khamsa, Inc.
11. Payment in full must accompany each ad in US $ only. In order to keep costs low, we do not offer billing. We accept Personal Checks drawn on US banks, Visa or MasterCard, PayPal and Money Orders in US funds.
Because the Khamsat focuses on Al Khamsa Arabians, the publication has a concenrated audience. The magazines are kept as reference material. Consequently, your ads become part of the continuing legacy of Al Khamsa.
Advertisers/Subscribers waive any and all claims for liability that may arise by virtue of their relationship with Al Khamsa, Inc. and the Khamsat magazine.